Strategic Human Resource Planning & Talent Acquisition
During the program you will map your HR operations to the organization's overall strategic goals and explore how you can impact the bottom line as a leader in your HR role. Implementing strategic plans in global environments is especially emphasized.
This workshop is facilitated by HR planning expert and provides an in-depth view of each step of a strategic workforce planning process using a proven methodology and a combination of approaches and techniques.
The workshop delivers a strong foundation of workforce planning theory and uses real life examples to demonstrate the practicalities of 'doing' HR planning. It will assist participants to integrate workforce planning into their organization’s strategic planning cycle and to mitigate business risks.
This program would suit HR professionals with 1-5 years' experience or those who want to refresh their knowledge in this topic and professionals that are involved in HR planning activities.
- Chief Officers responsible for acquiring talent
- Human Resources Directors, Managers and Executives
- Training Directors, Managers and Executives
- HR assistants and junior staff who are aspiring to take more responsibilities
- Executives transferring to HR managerial or directorial roles
- Design an appropriate workforce planning process for their organization
- Understand the key steps to developing a strategic workforce plan including strategic analysis, forecasting, risk analysis, strategy development and impact and cost modeling
- Make practical and responsive demand and supply forecasts utilizing a range of qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Integrate workforce planning with strategic/corporate/business planning
- Engage line managers and make links between strategy execution and future workforce needs
- Analyze the environment within which the organization operates, its future business challenges and their likely impact on the workforce
FORMAT & DURATION
Workshop format inclusive of practical exercises and case studies, actionable ideas and detailed reference manual.
Duration: 2 day program (9:00am-5:00pm)
Do you want to deliver training in-house?
This course can be delivered in-house, for up to 15 people, for a more relevant and cost-effective training program. For more information contact us at:
Phone: +603 – 2027 4630
Kindly click here for more information:
[ Mon ] - [ Tue ]
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM MYT
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Early Bird (http://bit.ly/1H0ajqb-eb) Normal Price (http://bit.ly/1H0ajqb-eb)
- Venue Address
- Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Exgiva Group11 Followers